Developing, implementing and monitoring the technical policy of the club.
- Determines per age category which skills the players should be taught.
- Ensures a good transition from the juniors to the seniors.
- Sets training programs per age category together with the head coaches.
- Monitors the execution by keeping himself informed of the execution.
- Gives, together with the head trainers per category, further instructions to the other trainers per category, based on schedules and example trainings (in case of equal interests, a combination of more categories is desirable).
- Consults regularly with head trainers (structured meetings).
- Makes, in consultation with the respective age-coordinators, the team line-up for the new season.
- Attends KNVB meetings concerning competition matters. Preferably with the match secretary.
- Responsible for appointing caretakers and/or physiotherapists.
- Responsible for medical / prevention policies.
- (Encourages if necessary) Organizes parent evenings (technical) for all youth groups, F pupils to A juniors.
6 hours per week
(more in exceptional cases)