- Replaces, if necessary, the chairman. Tasks chairman:
- Managing and supervising the association life.
- Ensure that the statutes and the internal regulations of the association are complied with, as well as the regulations of the KNVB and other regulations and provisions of official bodies.
- Presiding over the general meeting of members (ALV) and the periodical board meeting.
- Responsible for a solid organizational structure.
- Responsible for the management of the committees.
- Determines the association's policy in consultation with the other board members and committees.
- Is periodically informed by the committees.
- Official spokesperson of the association.
- Contact person to municipal authorities.
- Visiting KNVB meetings.
- In principle being present at home (and away) matches of the 1st team for representation, if unable to attend, ensuring an adequate replacement from the board.
- In consultation with the secretary, providing information from the board to the club news.
2 hours per week
(more in exceptional cases)