VoetbalAssist is a rapidly growing company that supplies web applications (ClubWebsite, ClubApp, ClubTV, ClubTools and Management) to a good 1000 soccer clubs in the Netherlands, Belgium and Australia. Every year 170 clubs are added to the network, making VoetbalAssist the market leader by far.
We are looking for a Marketing employee (15-32 hours). You like to work in a small team (max 8 persons) and the fun factor in the work is important. You will work in a flat organization, where you first of all are valued as a person. Productivity and coming to work with pleasure every day, go hand in hand for us.
- Manage Google Ads campaigns for different markets / in different languages.
- Measure the promotional channels of VoetbalAssist with Google Analytics. In consultation with the development department optimize the campaigns based on statistics, heatmaps and A / B tests.
- Publish 2 weekly, nicely formatted and image supported, release notes based on the developed features and improvements.
- Update promotional channels and support articles based on ongoing development. Package content and appealing to different audiences.
- Create content for both our internal channels and social media channels.
- Create content highlighting different services and products to generate leads, both in images, text and video. Analyze and optimize the results of this content.
- Handle support questions. Also to stay in touch and get to know the software. Knowing what is going on.
- Develop promotional videos that highlight services, show functionality, explain how it works and what it can do for a club.
- Apply email marketing, both to internal customers and potential customers.
- Shop for internal customers that is in development, measuring through, optimizing and marketing & sales on businesses.
- Designing stylish promotional materials (ad banners, email images, graphics to promote to customers)
- Research, deploy, manage possibilities and opportunities of other forms of advertising.
- Optimistic character, helpful and open.
- You don't see problems, but possibilities/solutions.
- Interest in web software / web applications. You can quickly understand an application in detail and translate it into the right way to bring it to the target audience.
- Strong own idea about digital marketing and strong in execution
- Fine sparring partner for management, sharp and knowledgeable from positivity.
- Grammatically flawless and able to sense the right tone of voice.
- Self-reliance in terms of designing supporting images
- Preferably with at least a higher vocational education in Marketing, but we go for the substantive and personal match.
- We are flexible in terms of working hours, but also ask for flexibility when the work has to be finished.
- Experience with for example: Google Analytics, Semrush, Opteo, Hotjar, Google Optimize, Data Studio, SEO powersuite, Search Console.
- Do you know what's going on within an amateur soccer club? That is a big plus.
What we offer
- Number of hours in consultation, a combination of working at our office in Leerdam and working from home (daily hours are negotiable).
- Market conform salary + 8% vacation money
- Inhouse developers who like to think along with you to optimize marketing activities on a technical level.
- Pension (old age, partner and orphan pension)
- Working in a converted farmhouse in the outskirts of Leerdam.
- This office houses 2 companies with a friendly atmosphere. You come into contact with a nice mix of people (male/female) from young to older and each with his/her own story.
- Working at the #1 amateur soccer club software of the Netherlands and Belgium and be part of the journey to become so in Australia and French-speaking Belgium. We are ready for it, are you?
Application and information
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy and extremely in what you do? Does our concept and working method appeal to you? VoetbalAssist looks forward to your application! You can send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected]. Do you like to see how our software works, please visit https://www.voetbalassist.nl or request a demo via https://www.voetbalassist.nl/Demo/ for a look behind the scenes.
At the moment there are no vacancies at FootballAssist. But do you want to be informed immediately when there is a vacancy in your field of expertise. Leave your details in the form below and select your field of expertise.